|2nd Annual Break the Cycle of Addiction Recovery Walk
||Friday, Sept. 29 5:30 p.m. kickoff, walk at 6 p.m.
||Stile Athletics Field House
University of Akron
Raise at least $20 and receive a free T-shirt at the event.
Break the Cycle Walkers & Teams
|We invite you to join us at the 2nd Annual Break the Cycle of Addiction Recovery Walk on Friday, September 29, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. at University of Akron Stile Athletics Field House!
|With your support this free, family-friendly event will raise awareness about the critical need for quality addiction and recovery services in our community.
Everyone is welcome to join us for the walk, but we encourage you to pre-register online at: www.commhealthcenter.org/walk.
Those who register can make a donation, sign-up for a team and fundraise online! Raise at least $20 and receive a free T-shirt at the event!
Other ways to get involved…
$1,000 Community Sponsor
$500 walk sponsor
- Yard sign with company logo posted prominently in activity area
- Verbal recognition during event
$250 Step Sponsor
- Company/individual name will be posted on yard signs along the perimeter of the walk
$50 Sole Sponsor
- Company/individual name will be listed on posters at event
- Recognize a person/family who has been effected by addiction; all names will be listed in our activity area
|We have limited spots available for local groups to set up tables.
Reserve your spot today! Contact Kim Martell for more information at
email@example.com or 330.315.3776.
The Alpha Group