|2nd Annual Break the Cycle of Addiction Recovery Walk
|Friday, Sept. 29 5:30 p.m. kickoff, walk at 6 p.m.||Stile Athletics Field House
University of Akron
Raise at least $20 and receive a free T-shirt at the event.
|We invite you to join us at the 2nd Annual Break the Cycle of Addiction Recovery Walk on Friday, September 29, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. at University of Akron Stile Athletics Field House!|
|With your support this free, family-friendly event will raise awareness about the critical need for quality addiction and recovery services in our community.|
Break the Cycle Walkers & Teams
Everyone is welcome to join us for the walk, but we encourage you to pre-register online at: www.commhealthcenter.org/walk. Those who register can make a donation, sign-up for a team and fundraise online! Raise at least $20 and receive a free T-shirt at the event!
Other ways to get involved…
$1,000 Community Sponsor
- Yard sign with company logo posted prominently in activity area
- Verbal recognition during event
$500 walk sponsor
- Company/individual name will be posted on yard signs along the perimeter of the walk
$250 Step Sponsor
- Company/individual name will be listed on posters at event
$50 Sole Sponsor
- Recognize a person/family who has been effected by addiction; all names will be listed in our activity area
|We have limited spots available for local groups to set up tables.
Reserve your spot today! Contact Kim Martell for more information at
email@example.com or 330.315.3776.
The Alpha Group