Community Health Center has been a quality provider of addiction and recovery services since 1974. We recognize that treatment is not the only way to combat addiction; therefore we offer a wide array of Employee Assistance Services (EAS) to businesses and organizations in Northeast Ohio.
Through our Employee Assistant Services we offer programs that foster an overall healthy workplace, provide early detection of substance abuse and assistance in maintaining Local, State and Federal guidelines. Our programs are also compliant with the Bureau of Worker’s Comp, Drug Free Work Places and Department of Transportation regulations.
We are quite confident that our one-stop-shop services, coupled with our fair and competitive pricing, will meet the needs of your organization. Contact us today at 330-315-3704 for more information!
Here are some ways our Employee Assistance Services are a cut about the rest…
All services include:
- No contractual obligation, only service agreement to allow for lower service charges
- Employee Management System for random Urine Drug Screens that are DOT and BWC compliant
- No hidden fees for services, no monthly portfolio charges, just great affordable services
- Monthly invoicing
- Chain of Custody and Alcohol Testing Forms to suit testing needs
- Drug-Free Workplace policy guidance
- Substance abuse treatment referrals
- Continuous CHC training on Local, State and Federal regulations to ensure compliancy for our clients and collection accuracy
- Extended office hours for those needing later hours for service
- BWC and DOT resources
- Storage of negative urine samples for seven days
- Storage of positive urine samples for ninety days and 3rd party confirmation of discovered substances
- Professional consultation provided by certified Lab Technician