Local services to keep your business running.
Community Health Center is a leading Akron based company that focuses on the needs of those who are compliant with Department of Transportation (DOT). We understand the importance of providing the necessary services to allow organizations to operate and stay current with Federal Regulations.
Community Health Center would like to help you maintain a safer work place, and aide you in meeting your Federal requirements.
- DOT NIDA 5 Panel, Urine Drug Screens
- DOT Alco-Monitoring Tests
- Certified DOT Collection Site
- DOT Physicals (When available)
- Third party laboratory utilized for UDS (Quest Diagnostics), or acting agents for TPAs of other collection agencies
- Overseeing employee management system for DOT quarterly random consortium screenings
- System generated random reports for DOT audits
- Certified DOT collectors/trainers of staff
- Onsite and offsite UDS and Alco-Monitoring available
- Partnership with after-hour services to allow for immediate local service when needed
- Referral and/or treatment abilities for substance abuse programs needs
- Friendly, professional staff with strong DOT testing methodology