Helping local employers keep their employees safe.
For over 40 years, Community Health Center has been a pillar in the community and leading the charge in comprehensive substance abuse treatment, substance abuse detection and education. For this reason we help organizations who partake in the BWC Drug-Free Workplace programs and provide services that support the BWC program requirements.
Community Health Center recognizes the importance of offering services to employers and employees which will allow a safe work place, healthier life style and safer community.
BWC Services provided:
- Sap 5- 5 Panel UDS- Minimum requirement for BWC program
- Sap 9- 9 Panel UDS- Accepted for BWC program
- Drug-Free Workplace Training for employees and supervisors- Required for BWC program
- BWC Employee Management System- BWC strongly encourages 3rd party random selections
- DFWP Policy Assistance
BWC DFWP Program advantages:
- BWC offers premium discounts to those companies participating in true DFWP programs
- Some insurance companies offer discounts to companies participating in true DFWP programs
- CHC utilizes 3rd party testing center per BWC requirements
- CHC is a certified collection site for other testing companies supporting BWC DFWP programs
- Allows for early detection of abuse, and allows employers to offer proper guidance and help
- Keeps all workers, customers and community safer