- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services
- Ohio Department of Health
- US Food and Drug Administration
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Ohio State Board of Pharmacy
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission (HEW 504)
- City of Akron Health Department
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, CLIA
- Medicaid Certified Treatment Agency
Rigorous Evaluation. National Recognition. Continuous Improvement. A commitment to quality. Confidence in healthcare. These are just some of the things that accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations means to us.
We voluntarily take part in the accreditation process to guarantee that the healthcare we provide is the best it can be. We seek accreditation from the Joint Commission because it is the industry leader and symbolizes excellence, experience, and professionalism - qualities we embrace on a daily basis.
Most importantly, our accreditation demonstrates that improving patient care is our ongoing commitment. It means that the quality of the healthcare we deliver is our top priority.